India OEM giant Lava today launched an entry level android power smartphone Lava Z60 in India. The phone is avialable all retail store across the country and the LavaZ60 price in India at Rs.6,499. It bulilt with polycarbonate body and is available Gold and Black color.
The Lava Z60 comes super smooth performance with a long lasting battery life of 2600 mAh. Whereas the cameras are concerned, it features 5 Megapixel with LED flash Primary camera and 5 Megapixel Selfie camera with selfie flash having bokeh mode that blur back ground. The Z60 has 1.1Ghz quad-core processor and it runs on Android Nougat 7.0 based Star OS 4.1 on the top of the device.
Lava Z60 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 5 Megapixel with LED flash
- Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel with flash
- Display: – 5 inches FWVGA
- Battery: -2600mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB
- Additional Memory: – 32 GB
- RAM: – 1GB
- Processor: – 1.1 GHz Quad Core
- Resolution: – 854 * 480pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.0 based Star OS 4.1
- Sensors: – Accelerometer Sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 149 gm
- Dimension: – 143.6 x 72.3 x 9.1 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Gold & Black
Price Range: –
- Price: – Lava Z60 prince in India Rs 6499 and available in Android Nougat.