Intex launched a new budget friendly smart phone in Aqua Series with VoLTE support named Intex Aqua 4G Mini. The Dual SIM smart phone comes with 4 GB ROM that further expanded up to 32 GB with micro SD card.
Intex Aqua 4G Mini features big battery of 1450 mAh and offers 4 inches display with brightness 480*800 pixels. The Intex Aqua series smart phone packs with 1.3 GHz Quad core MediaTek SC9832A processor along with 512 MB RAM and runs on Android Marshmallow operating system.
Intex entry level handset loaded with 6 MP rear camera with flash and 1.3 MP front snapper. Intex Aqua 4G Mini offers G- sensor and the smart phone available in Black and Red color variants at priced of Rs. 4,199.
Intex Aqua 4G Mini features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – March 2017
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 5 Megapixel with Flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 1.3 Megapixel
- Display: – 4 inches
- Battery: – 1450 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 4 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 32 GB with micro SD card
- RAM: – 512 MB
- Processor: – 1.3 GHz Quad core MediaTek SC9832A
- Resolution: – 480 * 800 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – G-sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 119 g
- Dimension: – 124.8 x 64.4 x 11 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Black and Red
Price Range: –
- Price: – The Intex Aqua 4G Mini price in India is Rs. 4,199.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.