Huawei Honor Pad 2 offers Snapdragon 615 processor, Android Marshmallow and 4G LTE connectivity
Huawei Honor Pad 2 is one of the most efficient device that comes with a display of 8 inches IPS LCD screen with high resolution of 1200 * 1920 pixels for an enhanced viewing experience. It features superior processor 1.5 GHz octa core Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 coupled with a RAM of 3 GB.
Huawei Honor Pad 2 is 4G LTE ready and that opens a world of possibilities for you. Whether you are downloading a game, streaming music, watching HD videos or simply uploading an image, everything on this mobile phone will be a breeze. The dual SIM smartphone runs on Android Marshmallow 6.o that delivers better performance and efficiency. It provides auto focus camera of 8 MP+2 MP with digital zoom and LED flash.
It offers huge battery power of 4800 mAh. Now enjoy more what you love, without worrying about the battery drain. Huawei Honor Pad 2 has ROM of 16/32 GB that’s expandable up to 256 GB with micro SD card. It is equipped with many sensors such as Proximity, Accelerometer and compass sensors. It has incredibly beautiful combination of Gold and White colors at a price of Rs.9890.
Huawei Honor Pad 2 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – October 2016
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 8 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 2 Megapixel
- Display: – 8inches IPS LCD screen
- Battery: – 4800 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16/32 GB
- Additional Memory: – upto 256 GB with micro SD card
- RAM: – 3 GB
- Processor: – 1.5 GHz octa core Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- Resolution: – 1200 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass sensors
- FM Radio: –Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 340g
- Dimension: – 209.3 x 123 x 8.1 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors:- Gold and White
Price Range: –
- Price: – It has been tagged with a price range of Rs.9890.