Huawei Honor 6S to come with 3 GB RAM, huge battery and Android Marshmallow
Huawei Honor 6S is the latest announced phone by the company. It is combining the best of high end 5.0 Inch HD with 2.5 Curved display with resolutions of 1280 * 720 pixels gives a stunning viewing experience which is better than best. Huawei Honor 6S features Android 6.0 Marshmallow for better performance and efficiency.
The dual SIM Phone supports 4G VoLTE connectivity that opens a world of possibilities for you whether you are downloading a game, watching HD videos on you tube, everything on this mobile phone will be a breeze. The latest smart phone comes loaded with long lasting battery of 3020 mAh and its quick charge technology powers your day.
It is powered with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory that’s further expandable by using micro SD card along with processor of 1.4 GHz 64 bit octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435. Latest phone comes with strong rear camera of 13 Megapixel auto focus with LED flash and front snapper of 5 Megapixel with wide angle lens. It has fingerprint scanning technology that keeps your smart phone safer and quicker to access.
Huawei Honor 6S features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details (rumored)
Release Date: – Coming soon
- Smart Phone:- Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera:- 13 Megapixel autofocus with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera:- 5 Megapixel with wide angle lens
- Display: – 5.0 Inch HD with 2.5 Curved display
- Battery: – 3020 mAh with quick charging technology
- Storage Memory:- 32 GB
- Additional Memory:- further expandable by using micro SD card
- RAM:- 3 GB
- Processor:- 1.4 GHz 64 bit octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435
- Resolution:- 1280 * 720 pixels
- Operating System:- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint Sensor:- Yes
- Connectivity:- 4G VoLTE
- Sensors:- Fingerprint, Ambient light sensor, proximity and compass sensors
Price Range: –
Price: – Huawei Honor 6S price is set to Yuan 1599 approximately Rs. 15800 (US $ 232) and to launch soon.