Huawei Honor 5A 2 GB RAM allow to work on multiple applications without any hanging issues. Phone has 16 GB of internal storage memory and with Micro SD card it can be extended up to 256 GB that helps to store your maximum data. As far as the cameras are concerned, it is packed with 13 megapixel (MP) auto focus Primary/Rear camera with LED flash and 8 megapixel (MP) Front/Selfie Camera.
Huawei Honor 5A runs on upgraded operating system of Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with 1.2 GHz quad core processor. Phone has 3100 mAh removable battery. Light weight phone of 168 grams has dimensions of 154.3 x 77.1 x 8.5 mm or 6.07 x 3.04 x 0.33 in (height x width x thickness)).
A dual SIM phone has connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, FM Radio. It is equipped with many sensors which include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Compass. The phone is available with colors variant like White, Gold, Yellow, Pink, Black, Azure.
Huawei Honor 5A features, specifications and price details:-
Release Date: – June’16
Availability: – Yes
- Smart Phone– Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 megapixel (MP),Auto Focus with LED Flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8-megapixel (MP)
- Display:– 5.5 Inch LCD Touch Screen
- Battery: – 3100 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB internal
- Additional Memory: – Up to 256 GB slot with Micro SD Card
- RAM: – 2 GB
- Processor: – 1.2 GHz quad-core
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, FM Radio
- Resolution: – 720*1280 pixels
- Operating System: – Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Weight: – 168G
- Dimension: – 154.3 x 77.1 x 8.5 mm or 6.07 x 3.04 x 0.33 in (height x width x thickness)).
- White, Gold, Yellow, Pink, Black, Azure
- Price: – In range of Rs. 7K
Disclaimer: – We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.