Huawei G9 plus is backed by powerful battery, large display screen with Android marshmallow
Huawei has launched its new upgraded phone Huawei G9 plus recently with latest Android 6.0 (marshmallow) and powerful battery of 3340 mAh. The smart phone having 5.5 inches display screen and 1080 * 1920 pixels resolutions. As far as the memory is concerned, 3/4 GB RAM smart phone comes with 32/64 GB internal memory and can be expanded up to 256 GB by using micro SD card.
Huawei G9 plus will have 16 MP auto focus with dual LED flash primary camera and 8 MP selfie camera. The dual SIM smart phone is powered by 2.0 GHz octa core qualcomm snapdragon 625 processor and is equipped with Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity sensors and Ambient light Sensor.
160g smart phone is available in many colors variants black, white and gold colors at a price range of Rs. 24200. Fingerprint sensor has been incorporated back side of the phone for unlocking it in 0.3 seconds.
Huawei G9 plus features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – July’16
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16 Megapixel with dual LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches IPS LCD screen
- Battery: – 3340 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32/64 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 256 GB micro SD card slot
- RAM: – 3/4 GB
- Processor: – 2.0 GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Resolution: – 1080 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android v6.0 ( Marshmallow )
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Compass, Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient light Sensor
About Body: –
- Weight: – 160g
- Dimension: – 151.8 x 75.7 x 7.3 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Black, White and Gold
- Price: – It has been tagged with a price range of Rs. 24,200.