HTC OneA9s comes with 13MP camera, long lasting battery and 32GB memory
HTC OneA9s is the latest launched smartphone by HTC. This smart phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 * 1280 pixels. The smart phone comes with a great 13 MP Rear camera with LED flash while the front camera is a 5 MP shooter. Superior processor of 1 GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755M is coupled with a powerful 2/3 GB RAM.
The smart phone features 16/32 GB internal memory and expandable up to 128 GB by using micro SD card. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This smart phone is backed by a 2,300 mAh non-removable battery with fast charging capability. The sensors include proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, compass sensor, fingerprint reader, motion G-sensor and a magnetic sensor.
HTC One A9s features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Sep’16
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: -13 Megapixel with LED Flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: -5 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.00 inches HD Display
- Battery: – 2300 mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Storage Memory: – 16/32 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB micro SD card
- RAM: – 2/3 GB
- Processor: – 1GHz Octa-core, MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755M processor
- Resolution: – 720 x 1280 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.1 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Proximity, Ambient light sensor, Compass, Fingerprint reader, Motion G-sensor and Magnetic sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 149.8g
- Dimension: – 146.4 x 71.5 x 8 mm (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: –Black, Silver and Gold
The smart phone is expected to be priced under Rs. 20000. At this price range we expect much more from the company in respect of features and specifications. We seek all our readers to share your reviews on the phone which would help others readers to understand in a better way.