HTC to introduce a latest smart phone that will launch soon in the market named HTC 11. The device sports massive 3150 mAh battery with quick charge technology and runs on Android 7.12 Nougat for faster app performance. As per reports, HTC 11 features full metal body and loaded with 4G VoLTE connectivity, for non stop file transfer and online streaming.
The leaked images of HTC 11 suggest that the handset packs with Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor along with 6 GB RAM and coupled with powerful 128 GB internal memory that further expandable up to 256 GB by using micro SD card.
HTC 11 provides brilliant display of 5.5 inches Quad HD with brightness of 1556*2550 pixels. The smart phone expected to come with 16 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front shooter with wide angle lens. The company not disclosed the price and availability of the smart phone.
HTC 11 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel with wide angle lens
- Display: – 5.5 inches Quad HD screen
- Battery: – 3150 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 128 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 256 GB with micro SD card
- RAM: – 6 GB
- Processor: – Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Resolution: – 1556 * 2550 pixels
- Operating System: – Android Nougat 7.12
Price Range: –
- Price: – The HTC 11 price is not yet announced.