Honor 8 Lite offers Android Nougat, decent camera and premium design
Huawei to introduced upcoming smart phone that will be launched soon in the market named Honor 8 Lite. The device features fingerprint sensor on the back and packed by 3000 mAh powerful battery. It captures your most memorable times with 12 MP rear with LED flash and 8 MP front camera with wide angle Lens and smiles every time you revisit them.
It makes the most of seamless data access powered by 4G LTE connectivity and the smart phone loaded with Android Nougat 7.0 for better performance. Honor 8 Lite features slim body with metal frame and the device powered by Octa core Kirin 655 processor along with 3 GB RAM.
The Dual SIM smart phone sports 16 GB internal memory that further expandable up to 128 GB with micro SD card and Honor 8 Lite offers 5.2 inches HD display with resolution 1080*1920 pixels. The handset includes many sensors such as Proximity, Fingerprint, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor. The phone comes in four colors variants such as Black, Blue, Gold and White at a price of Rs. 19,600.
Honor 8 Lite features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 12 Megapixel with auto focus, LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel with wide angle lens
- Display: – 5.2 inches full HD 2.5D curved screen
- Battery: – 3000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB
- Additional Memory: – further expanded up to 128 GB
- RAM: – 3 GB
- Processor: – Octa core Kirin 655
- Resolution: – 1080 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android Nougat 7.0
- Sensors: – fingerprint sensor, Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 147 g
- Dimension: – 147.2 x 72.94 x 7.6 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Black, Blue, Gold and White
Price Range: –
- Price: – The Honor 8 Lite price in India is Rs. 19,600
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.