Gionee has launched a new smart phone named Gionee Steel 2. The device packed by a massive battery of 4000 mAh with Quick Charge Technology. It has 5 inches HD screen display with brightness of 720*1280 pixels. Recently Gionee M2017 was launched during December 2017 and is nearly Rs. 68, 275 for 6 GB RAM/128 GB ROM and Rs. 1,65,875 for the 256 GB ROM.
Gionee Steel 2 features 1.3 GHz Quad core MediaTek MT6737 processor along with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory that expandable up to 128 GB with micro SD card. The latest budget friendly smart phone comes 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP selfie shooter.
Gionee Steel 2 loaded with Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and equipped many sensors such as Fingerprint scanner, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light and Gyroscope sensor. Gionee Steel 2 is available in two color variants such as Gold and Black at an expected price of Rs. 13,000.
Gionee Steel 2 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – January 2017
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 8 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.00 inches with HD screen
- Battery: – 4000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB with micro SD card
- RAM: – 3 GB
- Processor: – 1.3 GHz Quad core MediaTek MT6737
- Resolution: – 720 * 1280 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0
- Sensors: – Fingerprint scanner, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light and Gyroscope sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 160 g
- Dimension: – 144.30 x 70.50 x 8.60 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Gold and Black
Price Range: –
- Price: – The price of Gionee Steel 2 in India is Rs. 13,000
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.