Gionee S6s to offer powerful camera, processor and latest Android Marshmallow
The latest launched mobile by Gionee is Gionee S6s. The dual SIM smart phone is packed with 5.5 inch display and 1920 * 1080 pixels resolutions. It is backed by a powerful battery of 3150 mAh and RAM of 3 GB is an added advantage. 4G enabled smart phone comes with a memory of 32 GB and expanded by using 128 GB micro SD card.
Gionee S6s, the latest smart phone is equipped with 13 MP with flash rear camera and 8 MP Selfie camera. It runs on 6.0 Marshmallow and powered by 1.3 GHz octa core MediaTek MT6753 processor. Fingerprint sensor has been incorporated to provide its customer an upgradable feel.
The smart phone is equipped with many sensors like Compass Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Ambient Light Sensor will be available in Mocha Gold and Latte Gold color and to be priced at Rs. 17,999.
Gionee S6s features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – August 2016
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches with curved glass
- Battery: – 3150 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB with Micro SD card
- RAM: – 3 GB
- Processor: – 1.3 GHz octa core MediaTek MT6753
- Resolution: – 1920 * 1080 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 ( Marshmallow )
- Sensors: – Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope and Ambient Light Sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 161g
- Dimension: – 154.5 x 75.6 x 8.15 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Mocha Gold and Latte Gold
- Price: – It has been tagged with a price range of Rs. 17,999