Gionee is working on upcoming mid range smart phone known Gionee F5L that ensures powerful performance. Recently Gionee launched Gionee steel 2 handset with fingerprint scanner, 3 GB RAM and many more descriptions. Experience the super fast speed and be a smooth multi tasker with the powerful processor of 1.5 GHz Octa Core. It supports dual SIM and has memory capacity of 32 GB that expandable up to 128 GB micro SD Card along with RAM of 4 GB.
The latest smart phone is equipped with many sensors such as Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor and is available in Gold, White and Blue color variants. Gionee F5L gives crystal clear images with 13 Megapixel Auto Focus with Flash and 8 Megapixel secondary camera.
Gionee F5L features a huge battery of 4000 mAh with quick charge technology and sails on Android Marshmallow for faster app performance. It comes with 5.3 inches IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection and brightness of 1280 * 720 Pixels for an enhanced viewing experience. This smart phone is a beautiful piece of art. The expected cost of Gionee F5L is Rs. 14,999.
Gionee F5L features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 Megapixel Auto Focus with Flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.3 inches IPS LCD Screen with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Battery: – 4000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB micro SD Card
- RAM: – 4 GB
- Processor: – 1.5 GHz Octa Core
- Resolution: – 1280 * 720 Pixels
- Operating System: – Android Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
- Colors: – Gold, White and Blue
About Body: –
- Weight: – 162g
- Dimension: – 150 x 74.5 x 7.7 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Gold, Blue and White
Price Range: –
- Price: – The Gionee F5L price in India is Rs. 14,999.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.