Gionee launched a new smart phone named Gionee A1. Gionee A1 features metal unibody design and support huge battery life of 4010 mAh with quick charge technology.
Gionee A1 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and packs 5.5 inches full HD 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It ensures resolution of 1920*1080 pixels and the smart phone powered by an Octa core 2 GHz MediaTek MT 6755 Helio P10 processor along with powerful 4 GB RAM.
Gionee A1 offers 13 MP rear camera Phase detection auto focus with Dual LED flash and 16 MP secondary camera with selfie flash. Flash gives perfect white light, balance for snapping high quality pictures and handset loaded with 64 GB internal storage that expanded up to 256 GB by using micro SD card.
Also Read: Asus Z01 HDA to launch with dual rear camera, fingerprint sensor and 4G VoLTE connectivity
The smart phone has fingerprint scanner and IR blaster support. Gionee A1 is equipped with plenty of sensors and comes available in many colors variants such as Black Golden and Grey.
Gionee A1 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Feb 2017
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 Megapixel with phase detection autofocus and Dual LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 16 Megapixel with selfie flash
- Display: – 5.5 inches full HD 2.5D screen with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Battery: – 4010 mAh with
- Storage Memory: – 64 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 256 GB with micro SD card
- RAM: – 4 GB
- Processor: – 2 GHz Octa core MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10
- Resolution: – 1920 * 1080 pixels
- Operating System: – Android Nougat 7.0
- Sensors: – Fingerprint scanner, Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light and G-sensor, Gyroscope sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 165 g
- Colors: – Black, Golden and Grey
Price Range: –
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.