Coolpad launched a new mid range smart phone in India named Coolpad Note 5 Lite. The device comes with a metallic unibody and curved edges. The Dual SIM device packs with 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and 8 MP front snapper with LED flash. At the back android handset loaded with Fingerprint scanner.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite features fast processor of 1 GHz Quad Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735P along with powerful RAM of 3 GB and coupled with 16 GB internal memory that further expandable up to 64 GB by using micro SD card. The handset offers decent display of 5 inches IPS HS 2.5D curved screen with brightness of 1280*720 pixels.
The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow for better performance and bears bold battery power of 2500 mAh. Coolpad equipped plenty of sensors such as Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light and Fingerprint sensor. The smart phone available in two color variants such as Gold and Grey at priced of Rs. 8,199. The device will be available exclusively on Amazon from 21 March.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – March 2017
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel with LED flash
- Display: – 5 inches IPS HD 2.5D curved screen
- Battery: – 2500 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 64 GB micro SD card
- RAM: – 3 GB
- Processor: – 1 GHz Quad core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735P
- Resolution: – 1280*720 pixels
- Operating System: – Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient Light sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 148 g
- Dimension: – 145.3 x 72.3 x 8.7 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Gold and Grey
Price Range: –
- Price: – The Coolpad Note 5 Lite price in India is Rs. 8,199.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.