ASUS Zenfone AR to offer 23 Megapixel rear camera and 256 GB internal memory with Android Nougat
ASUS Zenfone AR unveiled at CES 2017 with Google’s Tango augmented reality programme enabled and Day dream virtual reality technology. The latest smart phone to come with world’s first amazing 8 GB RAM coupled with Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor.
Asus Zenfone AR features 256 GB internal memory and which is further expandable by using micro SD card. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0 and comes with huge long lasting battery of 3300 mAh. The dual SIM Phone has 5.7 inches full HD super AMOLED QHD display with resolutions of 1440*2560 pixels.
Also Read: Asus Zenfone 3 zoom spotted online with 4820 mAh battery and snapdragon 835 processor
The smart phone is equipped with many sensors such as Fingerprint, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light and Compass sensor and comes available from Q2 of 2017. The next highlight of the premium phone, it has amazing 23 Megapixel with tri color LED flash rear camera with 515 ppi and 8 Megapixel with wide angle lens front camera.
ASUS Zenfone AR features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 23 Megapixel with tri color LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel with wide angle lens
- Display: – 5.70 inches
- Battery: – 3300 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 256 GB
- Additional Memory: – Further expandable by using micro SD card
- RAM: – 8 GB
- Processor: – Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Resolution: – 1440*2560 pixels
- Operating System: – Android Nougat
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light and Compass sensor
- Color: – Black
Price Range: –
Price: – ASUS Zenfone AR price will be disclosed somewhere close to market launch but comes available in Q2 of 2017.