Alcatel One Touch PIXI 4 (5) offers quad core processor, Android 6.0 Marshmallow and 8MP+5MP camera mode
Alcatel One Touch PIXI 4 (5) provides LED flash with both 8 Megapixel rear camera and 5 Megapixel selfie camera which give the perfect white light balance for snapping high quality pictures. Alcatel One Touch PIXI 4 (5) has super smooth performance with a huge battery of 2000 mAh, powerful processor of 1 GHz quad core 64 bit MediaTek MT6735 and efficient RAM of 1 GB.
This device is an entry level device targeted towards the budget friendly market. It comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and ROM of 8 GB that’s expandable up to 32 GB micro SD card. Enjoy non stop connectivity all the time with 4G VoLTE. The 5 inches FWVGA display with 854*480 pixels resolutions.
It has continuous flexi screen with plenty of sensor such as proximity sensor. Alcatel One Touch PIXI 4 (5) has top snotch performance with curved glass and is available in color White, Metal Gold, Volcano Black, Metal Silver and Sharp Blue with a price range of Rs.4999.
Also Read: LAVAa97 to launch with bold battery power, affordable price and latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Alcatel One Touch PIXI 4 (5) features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Sep’16
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 8 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel with LED flash
- Display: – 5 inches with FWVGA screen
- Battery: – 2000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 8 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 32 GB micro SD card
- RAM: – 1 GB
- Processor: – 1 GHz quad core 64bit MediaTek MT6735
- Resolution: – 854 * 480 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Proximity Sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 169g
- Dimension: – 140.70 x 72.50 x 9.50 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – White, Metal Gold, Volcano Black, Metal Silver and Sharp Blue
Price Range: –
- Price: – It has been tagged with a price range of Rs. 4,999.